1/1 Photo of 10 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup
This is extremely quick and easy, great for work days. Add some bread and you're all set! SOURCE: WWW.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain mushroom liquid into a measuring cup, and add water to make 2 cups.
- 2Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat, add onion and cook until softened; Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in flour and seasoning salt.
- 4Slowly add the mushroom liquid mixture and milk, stirring to prevent lumps; return to heat.
- 5Add mushrooms and cook until mixture comes to a boil.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 139.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: