Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a great lunchbox filler for a day out and is equally good at home from the fridge. Tasts good with some cook shrimp mixed in too.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces couscous
- 7⁄8 cup vegetable broth (from a cube is fine)
- 2 scallions
- 1 red pepper
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 2 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Tip couscous into a large bowl, pour over broth. Cover, then leave for 10 mins, until fluffy and all the broth has been absorbed. Meanwhile, slice the scallions and pepper and dice the cucumber. Add these to the couscous, fork through pesto, crumble in feta, then sprinkle over pine nuts to serve.