Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this recipe from the "essentially food magazine". It's not the best chocolate self-saucing pudding I've had, but it is so quick and great if you have an after-dinner chocolate craving!!!
- In a bowl, combine flour, 2 Tbsps cocoa, salt and 3/4 cup sugar. Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla.
- Spoon batter into a microwave ring mold or a microwave-proof casserole dish. Combine brown sugar, 1 Tbsp cocoa and coconut and sprinkle over the batter.
- Pour hot water gently over the top. Cover with a sheet of baking paper.
- Cook on HIGH for 6 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 4-5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a little whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if you like.