Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and easy recipe I got from Kraft.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
- Mix broth and salsa in medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add rice and velveeta; stir. Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir until velveeta is melted.
Very good! I added a can of black beans, used brown rice instead of white and added a little green tabassco and it turned out amazing. Thanks for sharing!
This was very quick and tasty. I added a can of black beans (drained) and about a cup of frozen corn.
I made this on 11/16/09 as part of our Dinner. I did something I rarely do, the recipe was made as written :). Not sure if this was easier to make, or to eat. ;) If this is made again the amount of salsa will be cut down to 1/2 cup, it was just a bit too " spicy " for us. I served this with Tamale Casserole and Gloria's Refried Beans, and together they all made a very quick and good Mexican meal. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "