1/3 Photos of 10-Minute Buffalo Shrimp With Blue Cheese Dip
A new take on an old favorite - shrimp instead of wings. Cooks up even faster than wings and tastes incredible. Taken from the Redbook magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 4 ounces blue cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, shelled, deveined and tails intact
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1In a bowl, combine first six ingredients to make blue cheese dip; cover and refrigerate.
- 2In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and cayenne pepper.
- 3Add shrimp, tossing to coat.
- 4In a large skillet, heat oil, butter and hot sauce.
- 5Add shrimp and cook, stirring constantly until lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle blue cheese dip with parsley; serve with shrimp.
- 7Serve with carrot and celery sticks on side if desired.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10-Minute Buffalo Shrimp With Blue Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.0
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 256.3 mg
- Sodium 1879.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: