really quick muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1lightly coat 6 microwave-safe muffin pans or ramekin dishes with cooking spray.
- 2sift the flour into a medium bowl.
- 3Stir in the sugar.
- 4Combine yogurt, egg, milk, apples and caramel topping in a separate bowl, then add to the flour mixture.
- 5Stir gently until just combined.
- 6There maybe flour pockets and some lumps, but that is OK.
- 7Spoon mixture into the prepared pans and microwave on high for 6-7 minutes.
- 8Serve with extra low-joule topping.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10-Minute Breakfast Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 551.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g