Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
really quick muffins
Make and share this 10-Minute Breakfast Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- lightly coat 6 microwave-safe muffin pans or ramekin dishes with cooking spray.
- sift the flour into a medium bowl.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Combine yogurt, egg, milk, apples and caramel topping in a separate bowl, then add to the flour mixture.
- Stir gently until just combined.
- There maybe flour pockets and some lumps, but that is OK.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared pans and microwave on high for 6-7 minutes.
- Serve with extra low-joule topping.