Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Kids will love helping on these little personal pizza's. Made these when I was a teenager just messing around in the kitchen, had some leftover biscuit dough already made up, a few tomatoes,bell peppers from the garden. Cut them up and tried them on the dough, added a little pizza sauce and you have a quick 10 minute pizza!
- 2 tablespoons semolina flour or 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 3 ounces refrigerated canned biscuit dough
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese or 1⁄4 cup provolone cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- Dust working surface with flour or corn meal. Lightly cover each biscuit with the chile power and herbs. Using a rolling pin roll dough into a 6 inch diameter circle, flipping the dough over during the process.
- Transfer to pizza pan or cookie sheet. Using a circular motion spread 2 tablespoons pizza sauce on the dough. Place cheese blend evenly on top of the sauced pizza round. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and place cut side up on top of cheese. You can add what ever you want on the little pizza's. Bake pizza in a preheated 400 oven for 10 minutes.
- Pillsbury has 5 biscuits per 5.5 oz container. For a thin crust pizza use 1 biscuit, for a thicker crust use 2 biscuit pressed together. Sprinkle basil. Serve.