1/2 Photos of 10-Minute Baked Halibut With Garlic-Butter Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and Old Bay together; brush the halibut fillets with the mixture.
- 2Arrange fillets in a single layer in an ovenproof baking dish; cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- 3Melt butter in a small saucean over low heat; add in garlic; stir/saute until the garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- 4Remove pan from heat; add in lemon juice, lemon zest, and herbs; store in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake the fish.
- 5Preheat oven to 400°; let fish come to room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- 6Melt the garlic butter and pour it over the fish.
- 7Bake the fish for 10 minutes, basting once with the sauce.
- 8The fish is done when it is opaque all the way through when slashed in the thickest part or an instant-read thermometer reads 165°.
- 9Serve fish with the garlic butter spooned over each portion.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10-Minute Baked Halibut With Garlic-Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning