Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These yummy dips are perfect for when you only have a few minutes to make an impression. Mix the dip then pick a mixed & matched topping. I found this recipe in Kraft & Food magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened (regular or light)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip (regular or light)
- 1 cup cheese
- triscuit thin crisps cracker
- assorted fresh vegetable
- Mix cream cheese and dressing until well blended. Spread on dinner plate or serving platter.
- Layer toppings over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with Triscuit Thin Crisps and fresh vegetables.
- Topping Options:
- Choice 1: 1/2 cup Taco Bell Home Originals Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1 cup shredded lettuce, and Kraft Four Cheese Mexican Style shredded cheese.
- Choice 2: 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1 cup chopped cucumbers, 1/4 cup chopped black olives, and Athenos Crumbled Feta Cheese With Garlic & Herb.
- Choice 3: 1/4 cup DiGiorno basil pesto sauce, 1/4 cup chopped artichokes, 1 cup chopped roasted peppers and Kraft finely shredded italian style five cheese blend.
- Choice 4: 1/2 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce, 1/4 cup sliced peppereoni, 1/2 cup chopped green pepper and Kraft finely shredded italian style five cheese blend.