1/1 Photo of 10 Min Cheesy Gnocchi With Seafood Sauce.
Quick easy dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g low fat cottage cheese
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1Gnocchi: Place the cottage cheese in a large bowl.
- 2Stir in the egg yolk, Parmesan cheese and flour.
- 3Mix to form a slightly sticky dough.
- 4Bring the saucepan of water to the boil.
- 5Roll teaspoons of the mixture into balls and drop into the water.
- 6When the gnocchi rises to the surface, remove with a slotted spoon.
- 7Arrange the gnocchi onto serving plates. Top with the seafood sauce.
- 8Seafood Sauce: Cook the shallots in a pan for about 2 minutes Stir in the prawns and cook, stirring until they turn pink.
- 9Stir in the seafood sauce and sour cream. Heat gently.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Min Cheesy Gnocchi With Seafood Sauce.
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 187.6 mg
- Sodium 1044.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce