Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me from my girlfiend's mom and it's quite possibly the best salad I've ever eaten. We make it for all of our family get togethers now and it's a hit every single time. I typically use 2 cups of Hellman's Mayo but the original recipe calls for 1 1/2 cups.
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce (Chopped)
- 283.49 g frozen peas
- 177.44 ml chopped red onion
- 1 small cauliflower (chopped)
- 236.59 ml sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper (diced)
- 354.88 ml mayonnaise (Hellman's)
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 28.34 g packetzesty italian seasoning
- 12 slice cooked bacon (crumbled)
- In a large bowl, layer each of the following ingredients:.
- Layer 1: Shredded Iceburg Lettuce.
- Layer 2: Peas.
- Layer 3: Red Onion.
- Layer 4: Cauliflower.
- Layer 5: Celery.
- Layer 6: Green Pepper.
- Layer 7: Mayo to cover whole salad.
- Layer 8: Parmesan Cheese.
- Layer 9: Zesty Italian Seasoning.
- Layer 10: Bacon.
- Once you have your layers, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, toss salad and enjoy!
Love the veggies in the salad and the Italian dressing mix is a nice change. I left out the bacon to make it vegetarian. Thanks! Made for Zaar cookbook tag.