This recipe was given to me from my girlfiend's mom and it's quite possibly the best salad I've ever eaten. We make it for all of our family get togethers now and it's a hit every single time. I typically use 2 cups of Hellman's Mayo but the original recipe calls for 1 1/2 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce (Chopped)
- 283.49 g frozen peas
- 177.44 ml chopped red onion
- 1 small cauliflower (chopped)
- 236.59 ml sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper (diced)
- 354.88 ml mayonnaise (Hellman's)
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 28.34 g packet zesty italian seasoning
- 12 slice cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1In a large bowl, layer each of the following ingredients:.
- 2Layer 1: Shredded Iceburg Lettuce.
- 3Layer 2: Peas.
- 4Layer 3: Red Onion.
- 5Layer 4: Cauliflower.
- 6Layer 5: Celery.
- 7Layer 6: Green Pepper.
- 8Layer 7: Mayo to cover whole salad.
- 9Layer 8: Parmesan Cheese.
- 10Layer 9: Zesty Italian Seasoning.
- 11Layer 10: Bacon.
- 12Once you have your layers, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 13When ready to serve, toss salad and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Layer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.3
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 563.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: