1/4 Photos of 10-Layer Poor Man's Lasagna Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
I had to come up with a kid/adult friendly recipe to please everybody while my step-daughter was visiting. So this is what I did. We ALL LOVED this! It ended up making a lot, though, so you might want to make a half a recipe. I'll be taking this to the next potluck or family gathering that comes up! It was so good! It came out WAY better than I thought it would. I was quite surprised and happy! Hope you try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-1 3/4 lbs hamburger
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- Ragu parmesan and romano spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 3 1/2 cups macaroni noodles, raw
- 2 cups shredded sargento four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1Brown hamburger in frying pan with salt and pepper, oregano, Italian seasonings, onions and garlic until done.
- 2Drain grease.
- 3Stir in (drained) mushrooms and spaghetti sauce.
- 4Simmer on very low.
- 5Meanwhile, in small bowl, heat cream cheese in microwave until very soft. Stir in the sour cream and beef bouillon well. Set aside.
- 6Cook macaroni until just done or “al dente”. Drain well.
- 7In greased 4 quart roaster or crock pot, place (layer) 1/3 noodles, then 1/3 cream sauce, then 1/3 meat sauce, repeat 2 more times until ingredients are used up.
- 8Top with shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- 9Bake in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for about 35 to 40 minutes until heated through and lightly bubbling.
- 10Let rest 5 or 10 minutes before serving.
- 11About 10-12 servings.
- 12Serve with garlic bread and a tossed salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10-Layer Poor Man's Lasagna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.2
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 123.2 mg
- Sodium 526.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: