1/1 Photo of 10 Layer Meat Veggie and Potato Dish
4 hrs 20 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
a simple layered dish that is so easy to make. Makes a superb dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground chuck
- 6 medium potatoes, thinly sliced, and divided
- 1 onion, thinly sliced, and divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, undrained and divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, undrained and divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free low-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1Brown ground chuck in non stick skillet, then create the following layers in slow cooker.
- 2Layer 1, 1/4 of potatoes, 1/2 of the onions, salt, and pepper.
- 3Layer 2 half can of corn.
- 4Layer 3 one fourth of the potatoes.
- 5Layer 4 half can of peas.
- 6Layer 5 one fourth of the potatoes, mixed with remaining onions, salt, and pepper.
- 7Layer 6 remaining corn.
- 8Layer 7 remaining potatoes.
- 9Layer 8 remaining peas and water.
- 10Layer 9 ground chuck.
- 11Layer 10 mushroom soup.
- 12Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 10 Layer Meat Veggie and Potato Dish
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 303.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground chuck