Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from Tony and Patti Manna. It makes a good amount of soupl This recipe is very simple to throw together with pantry ingredients. I have changed almost every ingredient in the recipe at one time or another and it always turns out great! For the beans I use any combo of pinto beans, chili beans, black beans, etc or I have also used 3 cans of the same kind of beans. This is a very forgiving recipe.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans minestrone soup
- 3 (15 ounce) cans beans, any combo
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- Brown ground meat and onion until meat is done. Add all of the other ingredients. Cook on stovetop until heated through or let simmer. I usually brown the meat and onions and place it all in a crockpot and let simmer until time to eat.