Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Also known as Reeses Peanut Butter Bars.
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix bottom layer ingredients and pat in greased 9x13 pan.
- Melt top layer ingredients and spread over peanut butter mixture and chill.
mmm mmmm Kick me when I am down good. I doubled and used milk chocolate though instead
This is easy, good and comes together quickly. Good "go to" recipe because of the common ingredients. Semi-sweet chips were used and after refrigeration, they cut easier when I popped them out of the pan onto a sheet of foil and cut them from the bottom. We kept leftovers refrigerated.