Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Adapted from Bob's Red Mill 7 Grain recipe
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup white flour, Unbleached
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten
- 1 cup ten-grain cereal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1⁄4 cup five-grain cereal
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Add all ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine. Process on the basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer's directions. I use the "dark crust" setting.
- Remove from bread machine immediately after cooking. Let loaf cool for 15 minutes before slicing.