Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These cupcakes have a cheesecakey + white cake flavor. Really good!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (preferably Ghirardelli)
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin tins with paper cups.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt until light and fluffy. Stir in white chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Make a well in the center and add the water, oil, and vanilla. Stir together until well blended. Fill muffin tins 1/3 full with the batter and top with a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.