healthy mamma's Note:
This is deliscious! I really don't care for meatloaf but my dh and 3 sons love it, so I came up with this healthy recipe. I am all about the flavor and this recipe is a very creative combination of flavors, very gourmet! (don't bother with the store bought can, leave a piece of bread on the counter for a few hours covered with a paper towel, then crumble.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Spray a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, eggs, milk, feta, salt and pepper. Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat.
- 4Carefully pack the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until the internal temperature registers 165°F on an inserted thermometer, about 45 minutes.
- 5I removed the loaf, emptied the juices that had accumulated on the top, then put it back in the oven on BROIL for about 5 minutes so the top browned nicely.
- 6Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes!
- 7Serve with a big, colorful salad!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1 Turkey Meatloaf With Sun Dried Tomatoes and Feta!
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.1
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.9 mg
- Sodium 641.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 18.9 g