1/1 Photo of 1 Spicy Sweet Honey Chili
Tracie Altland's Note:
Sinfully sweet, tastefully spicy--so delicious I ate 4 bowls in less than 20 hours--2 for dinner then 2 for lunch the next day! Go on, try it. You'll love it up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion (Vidalia)
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 diced jalapeno peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Accent seasoning, flavor enhancer
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3-1/2 cup honey
- 1Crumble ground beef in large pan; add accent flavor enhancer (optional).
- 2Brown ground beef.
- 3Add onion, green pepper, and garlic.
- 4Cook until onion is translucent/brown; drain oil.
- 5Add tomatoes, jalapeño peppers, chili beans, chili powder, cumin, thyme, salt and cinnamon.
- 6Stir and simmer on low for at least 25 minutes.
- 7Add honey; stir again.
- 8Serve alone, over rice, or spaghetti.
- 9Serve with cheese & crackers is a must!
- 10Oh--great with corn bread as well!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1 Spicy Sweet Honey Chili
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 648.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: