Prep 2160 hrs
Cook 0 mins
this is a brinedpickle recipe it takes 3 months that said this is from darlene kossman im writing the recipe as given in the directions its not cooked and is similar to russian brined pickles its very old and alot of experience is probably needed for these pickles they are going to fermint just know this and hopefully im not leaving out an importent step .
- start with 1 jar at a time
- pack in jars whole cucumbers
- add 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2/3 teaspoon whole pickling spice
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered alum
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradih
- fill with cold water and seal
- DONT use until afteer 3 months
- then 24 hours before using
- drain and rinse in cold water
- slice pickles long ways
- in tupperware container.
- add 1 cup sugar to quart jar used
- and shake well.
- makes own juice
- and is now ready to eat.
- everything is cold DO NOT heat anything.
- i shake these in tupperware container alot of times to get sugar dissolved
- this is exactly as recipe is written.