I found out I am sensitive to gluten and had a craving for a nice, rich lasagna. Fortunately for me, there's a good health food store in town and they carry lots of gluten-free products. I used DeBoles rice lasagna noodles and found I liked the taste better than wheat noodles. It was very filling and satisfying. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil lasagna noodles as directed on box.
- 2Brown ground beef with Italian seasoning and garlic.
- 3Place a layer of noodles in pan.
- 4Layer beef, cheese, cottage cheese, zucchini and sauce on top of noodles.
- 5Repeat layers.
- 6Cover with foil to prevent top layer from burning.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes or until lasagna is hot and bubbly.
- 8Remove foil and bake 10 minutes till lightly browned.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes to let the lasagna set up.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1 Pound Gluten Free Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 894.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: