Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
You can cook everything in one pot. Make a pot of rice and you have it made...
- 3-4 chicken pieces
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 large onion
- 3-4 large potatoes (peeled, chopped in large chunks)
- 0 corn
- chicken seasoning
- Place chicken in a deep baking dish with a lid.
- Chop, onion, potatoes; put in pot. Place corn in and add bouillon cubes and seasoning.
- Add water until all is covered.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- I like using leg quarters and chicken breasts.