1 hr 5 mins
You can cook everything in one pot. Make a pot of rice and you have it made...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in a deep baking dish with a lid.
- 2Chop, onion, potatoes; put in pot. Place corn in and add bouillon cubes and seasoning.
- 3Add water until all is covered.
- 4Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- 5I like using leg quarters and chicken breasts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1 Pot Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 389.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: