1/1 Photo of 1 Pot, 4 Item - Sausage Suprise
I needed to make a quick easy meal for my kids one day and all I had was some kielbasa sausage, onions, potatoes and carrots. Therefore, I cut them up and put into a pot of water, WA-LA, it was a hit. My now grown girls make it all the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut all ingredients into quarter sized chunks (except carrots).
- 2Place all in 8 quart pot of boiling water.
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Boil until carrots and potatoes are tender but firm (approx. 40 minutes).
- 5Drain liquid.
- 6I like to serve with a little mustard or horseradish on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1 Pot, 4 Item - Sausage Suprise
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.2
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 1067.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 16.6 g