Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW All Time Favorites. Per Serving (4-6 spears): 37 cal, 3g fat, 3g carb, 1g fiber, 2g protein
- 1 lb bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped, fresh
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Put asparagus in shallow roasting pan.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle salt & pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread in single layer and bake 20 minute.
- After baking, sprinkle with lemon juice and chives.
Simple and tasty. Loved the lemon and chives-nice and light.