Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Hungry Girl's email Per serving (1/8th of recipe, about 1/4 cup): 42 cal, <0.5g fat, 6g carbs, 0.5 fiber, 3.5 protein
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt (like the kind by Fage or Chobani)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- half a 1-oz . packet dry veggie soup mix (about 3 tbsp.)
- one 10-oz . package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red peppers packed in water, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- In medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayo, and soup mix. Stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until uniform.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, to allow soup mix to rehydrate and flavors to develop. (It's even better chilled overnight.)
- MAKES 8 SERVINGS.
Yummy recipe! This one goes into my weekly rotation for sure. Thanks so much!