Recipe by mariposa13
From hungry girl email. Per serving (10 pickle chips): 40 cal, .5g fat, 10g carbs, 2g fiber, 2g protein
- 59.14 ml fiber one original all-bran cereal
- 44.37 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml ranch dressing mix, mix
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
- 40 hamburger dill pickle slices, drained
- 59.14 ml fat-free liquid egg substitute
- thousand island dressing (fat free or light)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Place cereal, panko, ranch seasoning mix, and spices in a sealable plastic bag; remove air, and seal.
- Using the smooth end of a meat mallet (or other heavy utensil), crush mixture through the bag to a breadcrumb-like consistency. Set aside.
- Place pickle chips in a bowl, and pat dry with paper towels to remove all excess moisture.
- Cover with egg substitute and toss to coat. Drain excess egg substitute.
- Transfer half of the egg-coated pickle chips to the bag of crumbs.
- Seal and shake to evenly coat pickle chips with crumbs.
- Place pickle chips on the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Repeat with remaining half of the egg-coated pickle chips.
- Bake in the oven until coating is crispy, about 25 minutes.
- If you like, serve with Thousand Island dressing or your no-guilt dip of choice. Enjoy!