Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
How much easier can this be? The one minute refers to the time it takes to make this when the ingredients are already to go. It's tasty, it's quick, it's great!
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine or 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 piece onion, squeezed through a garlic press (I just use a microplane, or the smallest part of a box shredder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (can use garlic salt, but adjust the salt in the ingredients)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- chopped parsley
- Shake ingredients in a jar or mix in a small bowl.
- I find that chilling makes the vinaigrette more flavorful.