Geniale Genie's Note:
My pantry is running very low on baking supplies, but I had a box of raisin-bran cereal that had too many raisins that I wanted to use up. So, I chose to adapt my other recipe: 1 Minute, No Bake, Cocoa Delicacy using what I had on hand. I think this turned out really nice and entirely different from the original version. I used peanut-hazelnut butter instead of peanut butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cereals and spices in a bowl.
- 2In a saucepan (or microwave oven), bring milk, brown sugar, peanut butter and honey to a boil.
- 3Boil for 1 minute before removing from heat.
- 4Immediately add vanilla and cereal mix.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Pour onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- 7Cover with another piece of wax paper.
- 8Flatten with a rolling pin, packing tightly.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Cut into 25 rectangles.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1 Minute, No Bake, Cereal Bar
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 19.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added peanut butter