Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
I really like fast food chili cheese burritos (I know, scary), but these are even faster and taste just the same! Literally 1 minute to make too! Well not quite, but REALLY close! EXCELLENT LATE NIGHT SNACK! Also, the beauty of this recipe is that there isn't really a recipe, make it how hot you want, however many you want, etc.!
- 1 (16 ounce) canspicy fat-free refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) jarortega hot taco sauce
- 1 (2 cup) bagshredded taco cheese or 1 (2 cup) bag Mexican blend cheese
- 10 -12 flour tortillas (low carb ones taste surprisingly good!)
- Take one flour tortilla (I use taco size, my husband takes burrito size), put it on a microwaveable plate and spread a layer of refried beans in the middle of the tortilla leaving LOTS of room free on the sides for easy rolling.
- I put on about 2T, my husband maybe 3T of beans.
- (I just use a butter knife to scoop the beans out of the can and spread it around a little).
- Pour a strip of taco sauce long ways down the beans, about 1-2T.
- Grab a handful of cheese and put on top of the beans and sauce, about 1/4 cup.
- Microwave 30 seconds on high.
- Roll it up like a burrito (make it secure!) and microwave 20-30 seconds more.
- Repeat for remaining tortillas, or for however many you can eat.
- All ingredients can stay in fridge for later.
- Enjoy while piping hot!
Super easy--the kids can make these by themselves. Very tasty and take no time to assemble. I used a smoky chipotle salsa. Yum. Thanks for sharing this.
Very quick and definitely comfort food. We added sour cream and black olives after microwaving. Delicious!!
I love refried bean burritos and these were not only quick to make, but yummy. I used mild picante sauce and fat-free flour tortillas.