Recipe by Melibou25
This is my favorite meatloaf recipe, I got it out of a cook book from my hometown church, everytime i make it I never have leftovers!!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT: ketchup brownsugar and mustard.
- mix together using your hands.
- pour into a loaf pan or 13 x 9 cake pan (if you dont want to make a loaf).
- mix ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard.
- pour mixture over loaf.
- bake at 375 for 1hr.