Recipe by annh53182
This ice cream recipe is almost too good to be believed - so rich, creamy and luscious, you'd never know it's fat-free, dairy-free, and with no added sugar or preservatives, is even good for you! From www.instructables.com
Top Review by Debbwl
Wow! This worked so well, nice and creamy with little chunks of banana. Cut recipe in half and mix in food processor just until a ball formed and scooped into two bowls and topped with a few chopped walnuts. Am looking forward to making again and trying other flavors with it. Thanks so much for the post.
- 4 large ripe bananas, frozen
- nuts, chocolate, etc. (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel your bananas first.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Freeze for just 1-2 hours on a plate.
- Blend, blend, blend - scraping down the bowl when they stick.
- Enjoy the magic moment when they turn into ice cream!
- If you'd like to add additional flavors do so at the end.