1/1 Photo of 1-Gram Fat Pumpkin Spice Muffins (Low Fat)
These muffins are a blessing for people restricted to low-fat foods, there is only about 1 gram of fat in each muffin, these muffins do not at all taste low-fat! This recipe will make 36 muffins, so just pop them into the freezer for a fat-free snack or for breakfast! If desired add in chopped nuts although that will add to the fat content, You can use egg beaters in place of eggs and white sugar in place of brown or use half of each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 3/4 cups wheat flour (or use white flour or half of each)
- 3 cups brown sugar (or use brown or white Splenda sugar)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (can use less)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cloves
- 6 large eggs
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt (or use 1 cup applesauce)
- 1 1/2 cups raisins (can use more)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees (set oven rack to second-lowest position).
- 2Line three (12-cup) regular size muffin tins with paper liners, then spray the bottom of the paper liners with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl mix together flour with brown sugar (or Splenda sugar if using) baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves until well combined.
- 4In another bowl whisk or beat on low speed of an electric mixer the eggs with pumpkin puree, applesauce and fat-free yogurt until smooth and well blended.
- 5Stir in raisins until combined.
- 6Evenly divide the batter between all the muffin tins.
- 7Bake for about 30 minutes or until the muffins test done.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1-Gram Fat Pumpkin Spice Muffins (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 189.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g