These don't even have one gram of fat if prepared with the listed ingredients! If you prefer a sweeter taste add in some Spenda sweetener. In place of the freezer pop plastic molds use 18 (3-ounce) disposable clear plastic drink cups with 18 wooden sticks. To make removing the freezer pops easier from the plastic cup just run under warm water and it will pop out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine 2 cups cold milk with the vanilla pudding mix; blend until very smooth.
- 2In another small bowl combine the remaining 2 cups milk with the chocolate pudding mix.
- 3Spoon and divide HALF of the mashed banana into each bottom of the mold, then divide/layer ALL of the chocolate pudding mixture between the cups over the banana.
- 4Spoon/divide the remaining banana over the chocolate pudding.
- 5Divide the vanilla pudding mixture on top of the banana.
- 6Stir gently with a long knife to create a marbled effect.
- 7Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- 8Insert a stick in each, then return to the freezer to freeze completely.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1-Gram Fat Chocolate-Banana Freezer Pops
Serving Size: 1 (1400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 23.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g