Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These don't even have one gram of fat if prepared with the listed ingredients! If you prefer a sweeter taste add in some Spenda sweetener. In place of the freezer pop plastic molds use 18 (3-ounce) disposable clear plastic drink cups with 18 wooden sticks. To make removing the freezer pops easier from the plastic cup just run under warm water and it will pop out.
Top Review by Emmmarpm
This recipe is amazing! I made it, but cut the whole thing in half. I added a bit of cinnamon, and used Ovaltine chocolate milk mix instead of pudding. It worked just as well, and it tasted awesome! Something that I did was instead of popping the pops out, I slit the top of the cup and peeled the plastic off of the pop. It works just as well, and the recipe was great.
- 4 cups cold low-fat milk (use 1% low-fat milk)
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 bananas, mashed (can use another small banana if desired)
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 18 popsicle molds (3-ounce size)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine 2 cups cold milk with the vanilla pudding mix; blend until very smooth.
- In another small bowl combine the remaining 2 cups milk with the chocolate pudding mix.
- Spoon and divide HALF of the mashed banana into each bottom of the mold, then divide/layer ALL of the chocolate pudding mixture between the cups over the banana.
- Spoon/divide the remaining banana over the chocolate pudding.
- Divide the vanilla pudding mixture on top of the banana.
- Stir gently with a long knife to create a marbled effect.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Insert a stick in each, then return to the freezer to freeze completely.