Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These don't even have one gram of fat if prepared with the listed ingredients! If you prefer a sweeter taste add in some Spenda sweetener. In place of the freezer pop plastic molds use 18 (3-ounce) disposable clear plastic drink cups with 18 wooden sticks. To make removing the freezer pops easier from the plastic cup just run under warm water and it will pop out.
- In a small bowl combine 2 cups cold milk with the vanilla pudding mix; blend until very smooth.
- In another small bowl combine the remaining 2 cups milk with the chocolate pudding mix.
- Spoon and divide HALF of the mashed banana into each bottom of the mold, then divide/layer ALL of the chocolate pudding mixture between the cups over the banana.
- Spoon/divide the remaining banana over the chocolate pudding.
- Divide the vanilla pudding mixture on top of the banana.
- Stir gently with a long knife to create a marbled effect.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Insert a stick in each, then return to the freezer to freeze completely.