1/2 Photos of 1-Dish Italian 5-Cheese Pizza Bake
A quick recipe with only 20 minutes preparation using Fleishchmann's Rapid Rise yeast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes fleischmann's fast rising yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120 F to 130 F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (I use spaghetti sauce)
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 cups shredded italian five cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1Mix batter ingredients in a 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate that has been coated with cooking spray.
- 2Top dough with the pizza sauce. Evenly distribute fresh mozzarella slices on sauce and top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle with Italian herb seasoning.
- 3Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- 4Note: If desired, batter may be mixed in a separate bowl. Proceed as directed above.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1-Dish Italian 5-Cheese Pizza Bake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 415.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
five cheese blend