- 113.39 g unsweetened chocolate or 113.39 g bittersweet chocolate
- 158.51 ml butter
- 295.73 ml granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped nuts
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Coarsely chop chocolate and place in a large microwave-safe bowl along with butter.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes, then stir until chocolate is melted.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature. Stir in sugar, then eggs and vanilla. Gradually stir in flour, then nuts and chocolate chips, if using.
- Spread mixture in pan. Bake in center of oven for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in center of brownies comes out clean.