Prep 0 mins
Cook 32 mins
Very good! From Chatelaine magazine.
Make and share this 1-Bowl Fudgy Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate or 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Coarsely chop chocolate and place in a large microwave-safe bowl along with butter.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes, then stir until chocolate is melted.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature. Stir in sugar, then eggs and vanilla. Gradually stir in flour, then nuts and chocolate chips, if using.
- Spread mixture in pan. Bake in center of oven for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in center of brownies comes out clean.
Fabulous brownies, so easy to do and one bowl used is always such a plus !!