1/1 Photo of 1 Bowl 1 Person Mashed Potatoes
ever feel like having mashed potatoes but you worry it will be a big fuss? are you alone and just want to have one portion? well this is for you! I just love mashed potatoes, and decided to share my little secret on how to indulge whenever you want on them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potato on a pot and fill it (the pot not the potato) with water.
- 2Put it on the stove and wait for the potato to be tender (you can tell cause you can stick a fork in it without any trouble, it just slides).
- 3Drain the water and place the potato in the same pot.
- 4With a fork mash the potato, it will look dry don't you worry.
- 5Put salt and pepper (as much as you like), butter and milk, mix it all and watch the creaminess appear.
- 6You don't even have to serve it on a dish, you can pig out on it in the same pot!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1 Bowl 1 Person Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.7
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 275.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.5 g