1 hr 15 mins
If you love these delicious favorites of my family's, but feel guilty eating them then just make these with less fat and less sugar! They are a little different, but same major flavors. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, yogurt, and peanut butter until smooth. Add Stevia and sugar and beat well.
- 2Add egg, milk and vanilla while mixing slowly.
- 3In separate bowl mix flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- 4Roll into 1 inch balls (I don't roll in sugar and they will be a little sticky) and place on increased baking sheet.
- 5Bake 6-7 minutes.
- 6Pull out and put a Hershey kiss in each cookie while still hot.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1/2 Guilty Peanut Butter Blossoms
Serving Size: 1 (954 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 81.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: