Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
My husband and I love snickerdoodles but every time I made them, they turned out crunchy and we like them soft. You will never find an easier way to make these cookies. I got this recipe from a lady I work with and have made them this way ever since. You can also make some variations for the holidays. These are great cookies to make with your kids as there are few ingredients.
- 510.29 g package yellow cake mix (Golden Butter Yellow or White, I use Pillsbury)
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml oil
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Beat cake mix, eggs, oil and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Let set in refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set.
- Roll into balls and cover with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 350°F
- It's just that easy! Enjoy!
- For Christmas I use the Golden Butter Chocolate Cake Mix and add Andes Candies chips.