Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Eagle Brand website
Make and share this 1-2-3 Snap Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, butter and vanilla in large bowl. Mix until blended. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars.