Recipe by Christineyy!
These are the best to make when you want to be in and out of the kitchen in no time. Everybody loves them. They're also great with brown rice on low-carb tortillas!
- 425.24 g can chili with beans
- 118.29 ml instant rice or 118.29 ml brown rice
- 236.59 ml water
- 118.29 ml shredded cheese
- 177.44 ml salsa (optional)
- 10 tortillas (about)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chili in saucepan. Once heated, add uncooked rice and water. Stir together and let simmer over medium heat about 10-15 minutes until rice is cooked. Don't forget to stir!
- Once cooked throughout, turn heat down. Place about 1/3 cup mixture on tortilla and top with 1-2 tablespoons shredded cheese and a few tablespoons salsa and roll up.
- Once all burritos have been made, zap in microwave for 30-60 seconds to melt cheese and reheat.