Chef #214039's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2.46 ml cinnamon, ground
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml peach nectar
- 59.14 ml pineapple juice (can use juice reserved from canned peaches) or 59.14 ml peach juice (can use juice reserved from canned peaches)
- 2 (907.18 g) can peaches, sliced, packed in juice, drained (or 1-3/4 lbs)
- 14.79 ml margarine, tub
- nonstick cooking spray (for baking dish)
- 236.59 ml pancake mix, dry
- 158.51 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml evaporated skim milk
- 1Combine cinnamon, vanilla, cornstarch, peach nectar, and pineapple or peach juice in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Stir constantly until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- 3Add sliced peaches to mixture.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 5In another saucepan melt margarine and set aside.
- 6Lightly spray an 8-inch square glass dish with cooking oil spray.
- 7Pour hot peach mixture into the dish.
- 8In another bowl, combine pancake mix, flour, sugar, and melted margarine.
- 9Stir in milk.
- 10Quickly spoon this mixture over peach mixture.
- 11Combine nutmeg and brown sugar.
- 12Sprinkle mixture on top of batter.
- 13Bake at 400° F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 14Cool and cut into 8 squares.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1-2-3 Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 71.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g