Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from a Kraft magazine.
- 6 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 ounce) box Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling (4-serving size box)
- 6 tablespoons Cool Whip (optional)
- Pour milk into a medium saucepan. Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute.
- Bring to a simmer on medium heat, stirring frequently with wire whisk.
- Pour evenly into 6 mugs, top with whipped topping.
A good way to make hot chocolate if you don't have any chocolate mix in your pantry. I've also made it by the glass (8-oz.) using a teaspoon of the pudding mix (or to your liking) in cold milk and no Cool Whip. Very good. I definitely will make it again.