Recipe by Suzie_Q
I found this in my Grandma's recipes box. She cut it out of a magazine, so I'm not sure if she ever tried it, but it sounded interesting to me.
Top Review by margaret.isom
Suzie_Q is quite right. This is excellent. I used Hot Italian Sausages instead of the ground pork and mixed it altogether in my Cuisinart. The balls are best eaten hot to warm. Cold they are still edible but not half as good as just out of the oven. I think eighteen minutes might be a fraction too long.
- 1 lb ground pork (mild or hot, depending on your taste)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 cups biscuit mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sausage, cheese and biscuit mix.
- Roll into balls about the size of a marble.
- Freeze or refrigerate if you would like to use them later.
- To serve, bring to room temperature and bake in a shallow pan at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Serve and enjoy!