Recipe by VER(Sachi)
This Soup is super healthy and super good at curing any cold weather blues
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this with some homemade chicken stock that I had on hand, & although I'm not big on cooked cabbage, I included that here since it was all pureed before serving ~ That worked well for me! Absolutely great tasting soup & a keeper of a recipe, too! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]
- 236.59 ml soybeans
- 946.36 ml chicken stock
- 473.18 ml broccoli (thawed)
- 3 red potatoes (cleaned)
- 1 head green cabbage (sliced)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the soy beans as directed on package in the chicken stock.
- Once beans are cooked add all other ingredients to the borth and cook 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
- Once soup has cooled to room temperature puree the broth in a blender.
- Bon Apetite.