1-2-3 Hash Browns Pie - K
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- Lightly press hash brown potatoes into greased 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese; top with mushrooms and broccoli.
- BEAT eggs, milk, thyme, onion powder and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- BAKE 35 minute or until center is set and top is golden brown.
- Creative Leftovers:.
- This is great reheated the next day. Microwave each slice on HIGH 1 to 2 minute or until heated through. Serve for lunch with a side salad.