Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an excellent brunch idea. You could make this in a pie pan or a sq 9x9 pan. Super fast,and super tasty!
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- Lightly press hash brown potatoes into greased 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese; top with mushrooms and broccoli.
- BEAT eggs, milk, thyme, onion powder and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- BAKE 35 minute or until center is set and top is golden brown.
- Creative Leftovers:.
- This is great reheated the next day. Microwave each slice on HIGH 1 to 2 minute or until heated through. Serve for lunch with a side salad.
This is mine kind of recipe. Can hardly wait to try.