I found this years ago in a magazine and have been making it since. Its very easy, and healthy. Serve on tortillas with sour cream and shredded cheese, or eat right out of a bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2Brown turkey in seperate skillet until no longer pink.
- 3drain and rinse black beans, and drain mexi corn.
- 4Mix turkey, beans and corn into rice.
- 5Serve with tortillas, sour cream, shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1-2-3 Ground Turkey Mexican Rice
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 208.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: